Becoming an Ethos Leader is the starting point of creating generational change within our communities.
Ethos leaders will be assigned a school(s) where they manage the course curriculum within workshops and the Ethos Village portal.
- Content providers for an “in-school” Ethos 10-week program
- Controlling and creating a culture in the classroom – "a new normal"
- Create impact, connection and building trust with students
- Become a Mentor and Parent Liaison after the 10-week program.
Success for an Ethos Leader is:
- Creating impact - Sharing your unique story!!
- Teaching the principles of the curriculum – Identity, Purpose, Values, Vision and Goals
- Creating a safe space for students to learn and share
- Holding students Accountable
- Being present
- Being prepared
- Being consistent
- Being timely
- Being positive
To learn more about becoming an Ethos Leader, please click here.